[Bordermarch] Taming of the Shrew, Sunday at 3PM

Jon _martigan_ at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 16:43:29 PDT 2004

Greetings good gentles,

This is a quick reminder to all who are interested in
assisting with our little show.  Everyone is
encouraged to meet at Their Excellency's Armand and
Caitrin's abode at 3PM on Sunday.

Lord Calvin Tittle
Director, Taming of the Shrew

=====
I am the very model of a modern major mental case
My brain is made of vegetable animal and mineral
I know the kind of asylums and I make the docs hysterical