[Bordermarch] AAA supplies

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Tue Jun 22 18:45:30 PDT 2004

This is a reminder for the populace to respond to the request about
supplying
needs for AAA, July 9 -11.

Kandyce, I can provide a personal 5 gal. Igloo jug labeled w/ name on it),
a canister of Gatorade powder mix,
a 1 gal jar of dill pickles,
and will try to pick up a bag of fresh oranges on the way to AAA.
Can you please say where at site the pavilion will be to drop off these
items?
Or, would you rather me get these things to you before that weekend so
you can transport them?
We can arrange the retrieval of the igloo for sometime Saturday nite or
Sunday morning.

Somewhere under the carport here, is a blue 5 gal. Rubbermaid jug w/
white lid
labeled in red letters "WATER" which was left behind (maybe Melees or
Championship?),
so we brought it home.  I do not recall if it is someone's personal
property or
from the shed at the castle.  Someone who knows, please identify.

Isabella, would you please post another notice if you still need items
for MoC, such as sunflower seeds, glue etc.  I have misplaced that list.
Bright day to all,
Joy and Peace,
   Tessa