[Bordermarch] AAA supplies

Jackie Leslie Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:00:44 PDT 2004

Mistress Tessa,

Thank you for the reminder to remind :) We are indeed coming down to the
wire for Argent in all areas of the event. Speaking for Sprout's Crossing
(the MoC area), we do still need things like sunflower seeds, potting soil,
herb seeds, and basic supplies like glue, construction paper, etc. Any help
that Barony Bordermarch can supply our youth is remembered and greatly
appreciated!

In Service,
Lady Isabella
Kingdom MoC