[Bordermarch] calling all taverns

Zorrina zorrina at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 16:47:40 PST 2004

What about merchants.... can we come.... lol but please put me in touch with
the merchant coordinator.... and sign me up.. my new fundraiing booth will
be ready by the end of december so I can promise bigger and better for the
children... also I am going to honor and all day play with more games and
hopefully better weather... for one low price for all SCA events...

In Service...

Zaritsa Vlastova
Zaritsa'Zany Zone.....

PS please let me know how many from which kingdom(s) any royals will be
there so that I may prepare a special delight for them....