[Bordermarch] calling all taverns

Charles cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Nov 28 19:51:35 PST 2004

Sure you can. I'm not the one you'd need to talk to about that though. The merchant coordinator is  Ly. Katrina Alyse Argo and she can be reached at momma_cammie at yahoo.com She should be posting something a bit more formal to the list shortly. Thank you so much for your interest in this joint event and I really hope you enjoy yourself... Also, make sure to tell everybody you know about this as it's going to be awesome and truly memorable