[Bordermarch] Thank You!

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Sun Oct 3 22:27:54 PDT 2004

Dear King Killer,
We were very proud of your delivery!  Thanks for your great job.
Dr. Gagne is so pleased with you being in her program at the Academy!
She told us she had not been aware at all of anything like this on
campus before your demo.
We had a lovely reunion with her at the demo, and with Mrs. Englander.

Let's talk more about some follow up plans.
If there is any campus press coverage printed, please be certain to grab
an extra copy of it for us.
Thanks again, Alexandria,
Tessa