[Bordermarch] Re: [Ravensfort] Name for event

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Tue Oct 12 11:13:20 PDT 2004

Greetings!
             Would love to handle A&S with you, Love.

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch

 -----Original Message-----From:  loveofhalesworth

  Thank you so much for the information now we have more to go on for the
name. I would love to help out with the Arts and Science display and perhaps
if I could convince your Arts and Science Minister, Lord Phocas we could
jointly take care of the display. As well I would love to set up the ladies
croquet match/game. That sounds absolutely wonderful. A medieval scavenger
hunt/quest for the children and if enough interest even an adult one as
well. I would be willing to provide the largess for all participants and
even a prize for the winners. I will also help as much as possible to set it
up.

  In Service, Love of Halesworth

  RichardandDebra Parrish <armand_caitrin at juno.com> wrote:
    The event was set for a time period of .... 1300's - 1400's. " High
    Persona-play"

    An Arts and Science display was encouraged.... any volunteers??

    ever your friend,
    Armand
    Baron of Bordermarch