[Bordermarch] Queen's Champion event at NorthKeep

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Sep 12 22:11:34 PDT 2004

VIVAT to my Baron... I am indeed proud to serve under you and to call you
most excellent one... The 5th round of 7 is indeed a milestone and once
again you make your humble Barony very proud. Congratulations on the Queen's
rapier. Through your honor, you honor us all.
In servitiae Christe et Coronae
Your humble servant Elrique