[Bordermarch] Wiesenfeuer Baronials

Lady Eibhlin ladyeibhlin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 21:15:31 PDT 2004

Armand,

I look forward to seeing my old friends from Bordermarch in Ravensfort.

Regretfully, I will not be in Meridies, though that was on the original plan.  I must pay a visit to Elfsea that weekend.

Lady Eibhlin
Westgate

tessag <tessag at ev1.net> wrote:
Excellencies,
Word was promissed after 12th Night to the Yule Court Higginbothoms that
we two would attend their September demo across the Sabine River.
Simonn and I will day trip. We will miss RavensFort.
LYM,
Tessa

>In all whom go forth, know this.....
>The banner of Bordermarch is displayed proudly!
>She represents us all.
>
>Ravensfort is upon the next weeks end.... whom all can go?
>Also on the same wknd is a demo in Blackmoor Keep, our dear friends in
>Meridies... Louisianna.
>If you can go to Meridies send word as well.
>
>enjoy your travels....
>armand

Per bend wavy azure and or, a natural dolphin niant embowed and a needle bendwise threaded counter-changed