[Bordermarch] Populace Meeting Thurs. Aug. 4th has Moved Location

Richard & Debra Parrish armand_caitrin at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 17:23:40 PDT 2005

     I know everyone much appreciated the use of the First Baptist Church's Gym and we are very Grateful  for being able to have it as long as we have. With a sad tiddings I was informed that the Church has had to readjust it's spending policies so that only church affiliations or groups could use the gym.

     Since we no longer have the gym at First Baptist Church for Bordermarch to use, we are needing to address a new location for fighters practice at this populace.

   We will be holding tomorrow's night populace at the "Art Studio" at 720 Franklin St. in Beaumont. Click on map if you need to enlarge to see better.

See you tomorrow night,

HE Caitrin