[Bordermarch] fighter practise and things...

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Aug 23 17:03:05 PDT 2005

My friends...

Fighter practise will again be at the complex, this Thursday.
Also this wknd, is the last possible demo in Houston for the Lord of the Rings exhibit. Several have voiced their desire to support our many friends and neighbors. If you are wanting to go, please 'raise' your hands.... and let me know. Some of those wishing to make the journey, are waiting on work schedules to be 'all-clear'.

Six from the barony, are making the journey to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer upon the following weeks end.  Then there is Defender of the Fort, our dear friends Ravensfort. Elfsea is having a celebration the last wknd of Sept. Lots of great events on the horizon, fast approaching.

Armand