[Bordermarch] Introduction

Maxree961 at aol.com Maxree961 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 11:04:17 PDT 2005

As requested by the baroness, I, Carrie  Thompson   AKA   Lady Scarlett , am
putting myself at  the mercy of the SCA and placing this message for all to
see.    As some may know, my lifelong desire of a medieval wedding is a little
closer to fulfillment, to take place in January during twelfth night. I  would
like to make it that known that we would appreciate any and all help  and
volunteers for this occasion, and you will be thanked properly. Some  have
already stepped forward and hopefully more will follow for this dream  to come true.
if you want to take part, or want more details, please feel  free to contact
me at  _forges_damsel at yahoo.com_ (mailto:forges_damsel at yahoo.com)  . Thank
you all, and hope to see you there.