[Bordermarch] Update I will be able to host my Tavern at RavensMarch

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 19:35:26 PST 2005

News!!!!! I have talked with Lord Phocas and we have worked out a new schedule that I can share the work for A&S and still host my tavern. THE LOVE'S TAVERN WILL BE ATTENDING RAVENSMARCH!!!!!!!!! I will be able to come to the event and host the tavern.

In Service, Love of Halesworth

Your presence will definitely be missed. Would it help any if I were to offer to sell the donuts and gumbo for you and then give you the money at the end of the event? That way at least you wouldn't have to ( eat ) all of the losses? Whatever I can do to help I'm here. Elrique