[Bordermarch] Website is Changing!!!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:47:21 PST 2005

To all Bordermarch (and our friends who'll see this!)
I have finally begun the huge process of catching up after travelling for
most of 2004.  With Phocas' great, and invaluable!, help I've learned the
new software and have begun adding to our site like a madman.  There is
lot's more to come, and I would REALLY appreciate hearing from all of you.
Let us know what YOU want to see!  It's good to be back again, and I'm
looking forward to seeing all of those I've missed!
Germanicus