[Bordermarch] Re: Fw: Gotta read this...

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 10:23:59 PST 2005

Lady Jillian St Andre (a dis-placed Bordermarcher) found this article & shared it with her mother HE AmberLea. I thought everyone might enjoy reading this article about the SCA in Trimaris - especially the last line; I dare you not to cry! (You might have to cut-and-paste the link to make it work)

Selina