[Bordermarch] thanks to all

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 28 12:24:35 PST 2005

I want to formally thank (again!) everyone who helped to make the RavensMarch event a success. From my esteemed co-event steward, Malcolm du Crauford, to the co-gatekeepers HE Chrystal & Lady Helene, you did a great job. To Lady Annes for coordinating Volunteer point many thanks for a fantastic job! (Picking from the many cool prizes was really fun!) Our Tavern Coordinator, Lord Elrique and Merchant Coordinator, Lady Katrina are worthy of much thanks and praise for a job well done in organizing the wonderful new layout for Merchant's Row - thanks!

The A&S coordinators, (the NEW) Lady Love and Lord Phocas; and the MoC coordinators, Lady Mary & Lady Gabrielle - a heartfelt thanks for a wonderful job. I wish to thank the wonderful lady from Loch who brought her Barony's Hospitaler pavillion and so graciously offered it to all newcomers at RavensMarch. I am so sorry that I do not remember her name right now (please forgive me.)

Lord Devin, thanks for producing the very spiffy gate booklet! To HE Brian du Val & HE Armand - the fighters had such a good time. Thanks for creating those scenarios for them, and for all your hard work organizing your marshalls, heralds & fighters. Master Pug, thank you so very much for graciously allowing both Bordermarch & Ravens Fort the priviledge of holding the Royal Huntsman Tourney at our event.

I also wish to thank all the marshalls & heralds & the people who helped to do waterbearing. This event could not have been possible without your help. To the site set-up and clean-up crews - words cannot possibly convey how thankful I am to you for all your hard work. (A special thanks goes to Sir Simonn & m'lord Santiago for cleaning out the trash from the taverns.)

Please forgive me if I missed anyone.

Selina of the Wood
Seneschal
Barony Bordermarch

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein