[Bordermarch] My thanks to all of you for your patience!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 18:15:13 PST 2005

To Bordermarch and all of our friends from near and far,

During my travels and travails over the last 6 months, m'lord Phocas has
been a royal miracle worker where the website is concerned, and I wanted to
publicly acknowledge everything he's done!  I have just returned to
Ansteorra after 6 months on the road, and am racing to learn all of the new
software for our incredible new website.  (Again, thanks to Phocas!)

Watch for much to come, along with LOTS of news and details of our coming
events in 2005, new event maps and local resources, more pictures, video and
more.  In the meantime, this is a great time for all of you to send in your
suggestions so that our "Bordermarch-on-the-web" will be the stepping stone
for many new visitors and members in the coming year.  Please let us know
what all you'd like to see!

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at 12th Night, so until
then I remain....
At your service,
Germanicus