[Bordermarch] My thanks to all of you for your patience!

zorrina at cox.net zorrina at cox.net
Wed Jan 5 14:18:58 PST 2005

I too would like to say how much I appriciate the well kept web site.  Being in FL it is hard for me to get info any other way.  I look forward to Ravensmarch in Feb.  but I am finding  it difficult with out an event web site.  Ravensfort has not updated their events page since Aug. 04.  So any info you folks might have on the event I would love to hear it.