[Bordermarch] Calling for Volunteers for Gate at Ravensmarch

Elizabeth Burgin elizabethburgin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 15:16:07 PST 2005

Hello,
We hope to gather as many toll-takers at gate as
Ravensfort does.  Please volunteer for one of the
times listed below.  First come, first served, except
that we do need at least one experienced person per
shift!  So when you reply, please let me know if
you've any previous experience at gate (no, I don't
want to hear your horror stories of lost reservations,
etc.  Just let me know if you've ever run gate
before).

Available times:
Friday
12 PM - 3 PM