[Bordermarch] Moving Day

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 21:26:23 PDT 2005

Greetings,

For those of you who haven't heard, my daughter Ldy. Maisie MacCrimmon
(Jalinda Martin) is moving to Bryn Gwlad (Austin).  She has been accepted
into UT and will probably go into the pre-med program there!

She plans to be at fighter practice this Thursday to say goodbye to as many
of you as she can at one time.

Unfortunately, she is moving this Saturday, so I will not be at the castle
with you - except in spirit (if we could get all the spirits to do some
work, the castle would be finished by now!).

Work safe, and have fun!  I tip my hat to all you "dream-builders" out
there!

Ericus