[Bordermarch] Moving Day

Tommie Stovall-Prentiss katitcha at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:33:30 PDT 2005

Don Ericus,

   Congratulations on your daughters achievement.  I hope one day to see you
and your family members again.  Let me know how things go.  I miss you all
sooooo much.   There aren't any poker swishers close by **frowns**.  Soon
things will change for the better.  I hope that you and everyone back in the
Barony is doing well and are happy.

Blessings
Lady Katitcha
Tommie Stovall Prentiss