[Bordermarch] Basic Cadet Training

Alexandria Penrose alexandriapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 17:29:03 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I regret that I haven't been able to visit with my friends at the Bordermarch fighter's practice but life continually got in the way over my short summer.  Now I have less than two days before I fly out to the Air Force Academy for Basic Cadet Training.  For the next six weeks, I won't be able to check my e-mail but would still love to hear from you!  My address at the AFA is:

Basic Cadet Shari Wilson
P.O. Box 3637
USAF Academy CO 80841-3637

With any luck, I will be able to come down during my visits back home.  I already miss my friends in the SCA.  I appreciate everyone's support!

Thank you!

Alexandria Penrose
Shari Wilson

http://mail.yahoo.com