[Bordermarch] Basic Cadet Training

Bill C Burgin ericus at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 21:08:31 PDT 2005

Lady Alexandria,

    In the short time that I have known you, I have become quite fond of
you.  I will miss you, and wish for your continued prosperity.  I have been
so impressed by you that I feel confident that you will excel at whatever
goal you set for yourself.

    You have set a difficult, but very noble goal.  It will not be easy, and
homesickness will not be the least of the personal battles you fight.  Keep
in mind that to serve one's country - and by doing so, to protect those less
capable than yourself - is the ultimate act of patriotism, and an example of
"Love for one's fellow man."

    I agree with what Shea saw in you, and you will be a credit to the
Circle when your time comes.

If there is anything that I may do for you, please ask.  Until I have the
joy of seeing you again, I remain

Your friend and fond supporter,

Ericus the Silverhand, WSA