[Bordermarch] This week's event.....

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 08:23:27 PST 2005

We will not be having fighter practice this week, but we encourage everyone to either participate in or attend the "Last Days of Christ" living display at Cathedral Christian High School on Hwy 105 in Beaumont thie Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 6 - 10 pm each day. Sir Simonn & HE Armand are performing as Roman soldiers, and more participants are welcome. (Anyone wishing to participate should contact Sir Simonn directly.)

Selina

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein