[Bordermarch] Melees page(s) on the Website....HELP!!!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:03:24 PST 2005

Afternoon to everyone,
I'm working on our website again, and want to plaster it with all of the
details on Melees, but....what ARE they?!!  Could all of you with "top
secret" info let me know what all I need to put on the website since now
will be the time when many far-travellers are looking for all the details
they can get.  Armand told me that the little country store on the corner is
gone and we'll have to go into town for gas and more, and I am starting to
add details about local restaurants, Walmart, hardware stores and so on.  I
really need your help here, so please let me know what YOU want to see
there.
Also, feast and party info, MERCHANTS!!!, events, battles...get the picture?
  Anyone know if we're doing children's combat this time?  Connor (my
steroid-sucking mutant son) is demanding an answer from me (Simonn, if he
doesn't get to fight this year, YOU get to explain to him this time!).
Let me know what you want to see on the web, and thanks in advance,
At your service,
Germanicus