[Bordermarch] Beautiful Cool (Cold?) weather coming for BAM

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Tue Nov 15 19:28:13 PST 2005

Greeting Travelers coming in for Bordermarch Autumn Melees!

   Well, the nice weather I ordered for BAM is arriving today!

Actually a little colder then I ordered.

Thursday & Friday Night will be in the mid to upper 30's!!!!

Highs around 60 and warming a little on Saturday.

Good Fighting weather during the day and good snuggling weather during the
nights.

- Please pack and pick your grab accordingly.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas,

BAM Event Steward

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!