[Bordermarch] Beautiful Cool (Cold?) weather coming for BAM

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Tue Nov 15 07:06:58 PST 2005

Greeting Travelers coming in for Bordermarch Autumn Melees!

   Well, the nice weather I ordered for BAM is arriving today!

Actually a little colder then I ordered. Nights will be in the 30’s!!!!

– Please pack and pick your grab accordingly.

<http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-detail.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0
&traveler=1&zipcode=75951&fday=3&metric=0> Thursday, Nov 17

Jasper, TX Weather

A full day of sunshine. Winds from the NE at 7 mph.

High: 60° F

Jasper, TX Weather

Thursday Night: Clear to partly cloudy and chilly. Winds from the NE at 7
mph.

Low: 35° F

<http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-detail.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0
&traveler=1&zipcode=75951&fday=4&metric=0> Friday, Nov 18

Jasper, TX Weather

Sunny to partly cloudy and cool. Winds from the NNE at 10 mph.

High: 62° F

Jasper, TX Weather

Friday Night: Clear to partly cloudy and chilly. Winds from the NNE at 7
mph.

Low: 38° F

<http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-detail.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0
&traveler=1&zipcode=75951&fday=5&metric=0> Saturday, Nov 19

Jasper, TX Weather

Plenty of sun. Winds from the SSE at 11 mph.

High: 67° F

Jasper, TX Weather

Saturday Night: Mainly clear. Winds from the NE at 9 mph.

Low: 43° F

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas,

BAM Event Steward

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!