[Bordermarch] Brick Markers USA, Inc.

Vanessa Bloom vanessa at brickmarkers.com
Thu Oct 6 06:34:20 PDT 2005

Hello,

My name is Vanessa Bloom and I was working with Deborah about doing a
few engraved bricks for a Knight Garden. I was told that I would nee to
speak with Mr.. Scott Steel. I was wondering if you can provide me with
his email address to follow up. This information would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you for your time. Have a wonderful day and I look
forward to hearing for him.

Vanessa Bloom
Brick Markers USA, Inc.
The Ultimate Fundraiser!
1-800-634-8948 extension 227
Direct Line: 561-253-0057
Fax: 561-848-7266
http://www.BrickMarkers.com <http://www.brickmarkers.com/>
Vanessa at BrickMarkers.com <mailto:Vanessa at BrickMarkers.com>

Important Note: Due to the enormous amount of computer viruses, please
be sure to indicate the name of your company or project name in the
subject of the email. We certainly do not want to omit your very
important email. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.