[Bordermarch] Status on more Bordermarch'ers

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 06:24:23 PDT 2005

Ericus mentioned Jeffery as one of the unknowns (but then, he has always
been in the "unknown" category, hasn't he???).  He's back home, power on,
with some roof damage and tree limbs piled everywhere. He now knows about
Populace Friday night and may well be there.  Thorkill is back home with
little damage there, after riding out the storm at the refinery and quoting
him, "I've got quite a story to tell you when we get a minute to talk."  His
family fought their way out of town in 3 different directions, some of them
ending up in Tennessee.  One of his brothers lost his home completely, so
there's a lot on their shoulders right now.  I haven't gotten through to
Amra or Jerek yet, but will keep trying and let everyone know.

I spoke to Sythe, founder of Ironlance, yesterday as he was heading back to
Florida down IH10 after staying with Simonn & Tessa for a few days; did
anyone know that he had his 50th birthday this past Sunday???

Germanicus