[Bordermarch] Helping people from the SCA caught in the hurricanepath

e~ bee lilebeedoll at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:28:10 PDT 2005

Karen,
I am in Bridge City.  If anybody wants to use me for a drop off point, i
will be more than happy to help drive items over to Lake Charles to meet up
with people going to the hard hit areas.
My parents left this morning with a car load of groceries and fuel for my
brother and his neighborhood.  They are headed right into ground zero as my
brother is in the Biloxi area.
Please keep them all in your prayers.
Let me know if you want me to help in this way... i will be more than happy
to.
ebee :)