[Bordermarch] Rita evacuations

Annes annescvb at ev1.net
Thu Sep 22 13:40:15 PDT 2005

Stay safe dear friend, you and your loved ones will be on my mind. Mark is making his way to me thru the back roads even as I type this. He figures he is more capable of dealing with broken windows, roof damage and other assorted indignities which, Gods willing, will hopefully not happen, better than I can...and he is right about that. I hope you will be just fine. After all, you have such a shining knight to help protect you! :-)
Annes