[Bordermarch] Update on Spider

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:49:41 PDT 2006

 I am sending this to all the lists to make sure everyone knows how Spider
is doing.
Racheal  : )

Spider had a good nights sleep, he is up and walking around thanks to his
sister who is a registered nurse in the cardiac section of the hospital she
works at.  He is eating but in small amounts at the time and only soft foods
now, he cant eat meat yet.. he is much improved since the time he got out of
the regular hospital into the  acute care center...for awhile we didnt think
he would make it but hes a fighter,

He went into the hospital March  7th for a heart catherization and found out
he had 90% blockage in one artery and  100% in the other so  they
immediately moved him to Methodist hospital downtown Houston and had  major
heart surgery on the 8th....

It was touch and go for a long time as it was a quadruple bypass....my
family warned me  that its possible we might lose him, but  he fought and we
had so many people praying for him, were very fortunate he came thru like he
did....

0h yes do share this with the list...Gottfried Kimmelbein and Conrad
Yarborough also known as MU sent information on the list and got only a
reply from Duke Patrick and his wife Julia.....tell the people that if they
want to get any more updates they can also write to me at
Flylady40 at houston.rr.com

Blanche