[Bordermarch] Tables for Barony

Karen Picou kpicou at gt.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 14:20:46 PDT 2006

Some were beat-up from the moisture, and some are just unaccounted for.
We thought, with heavy duty plastic tops.. should withstand the elements far
better. I think we have around 12-13 of those tables from your Dad. With
feast, list-running, A&S displays and childrens activities more tables were
needed.
These I believe have a 10yr warranty!
Thats 6-7 in SCA years.
Armand

Karen Picou <kpicou at gt.rr.com> wrote:

	I know that the barony recieved around 20 tables from my father just after
I moved here what happened to those tables? Did they get destroyed?

	Ok, I was just wondering
. Thank you for clarifying it for me. I can
understand how the moisture would be them up

	Karen