[Bordermarch] Fwd: Any Birthday's for Sept??

HE Caitrin de Lacy baroness at bordermarch.org
Mon Aug 21 14:28:20 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

  Please if you have a birthday or an anniversary in the month of Sept....PLEASE go to the Gate's Edge Calendar and add it.  That way I will know about your special day.

  After the August issue of Over the Edge was distributed, I was told about several other birthdays that didn't make it into the newsletter.  The reason was because they had not put in on the calendar.  Please go add your special day to the calendar so we can help you celebrate!

  hugs,
  Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra