[Bordermarch] One of Our Own

JACQUELIN LESLIE jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 01:35:00 PDT 2006

To all interested:

  Rohan (Troy Allen) has returned to his regular duty station in preparation for their excursion to Iraq. The most recent news being that his Matine company will depart for Iraq within the next week. Once I have an address for him overseas I will let everyone know who wants to write to him. While Dana and I are unhappy at his leaving, we are very proud of him and respect what he is doing. WE will keep everyone up to date as we get news from him.

  Jackie and Dana Leslie