[Bordermarch] Silly String???

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 05:40:53 PST 2006

Silly String!

That’s right, Silly String for the men and women fighting overseas! I have heard that they use the stuff to stray into doorways to see if there are trip wires in the way.

The Silly string is light enough that it doesn’t set off the trip wire but it allows them to see the wires.

Single cans cannot be send due to the hazards of spray cans, they have to be sent special carrier.

I saw this on another list. Does anyone knows if this is fact, it sounds reasonable?
Therese

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
Old Earth Creations