[Bordermarch] HELP!!!! Final A&S Report information for the year

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 17:43:03 PST 2006

Greetings and Merry Christmas from HL Therese d'Ivoire, MoAS Bordermarch,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am putting together the last A&S report for the year and I would love to blow kingdoms socks off. I need to know what you have been doing as far as the arts are concerned or if you know of what someone else has been doing and if they don't want to brag on themselves, brag for them. ALSO, if anyone has gotten any awards recently I would like to report that also.

GUILDS!!! let me know what you are up to or thinking about doing. I want to know.  "Enquiring minds want/need to know." Let me hear from you PPPPPlllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

And while I am at it, I am crying  here!!! Armund and Caitrin, you both have done so much for this barony and I am proud to call you my friends. I know you are not going away but you will be missed as Baron and Baroness. Your successor whomever they may be will have some BIG shoes to fill. I am glad you are my family.  I love you both. Therese

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
Old Earth Creations
8255 Highway 105