[Bordermarch] Twelfth Night

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 15:46:58 PST 2006

Lovely announcement.  Thank you, Catalina and Bianca, for the schedule of
12th Night.

Food:
I will bring either a pot of lentil stew or some green peas porridge;
also some cheese, a log of summer sausage, and wheat crackers.

Is the King's cake provided or it is needed?

Merriest Season of Peace and Grace to all,
Tessa