[Bordermarch] Land for G.W 18

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 03:34:57 PST 2006

 To the Populace of Bordormarch,

       In my last post ,I misstated ,that I was landacrat for G.W.s'. I should have said , I was dealing with Land for Bordormarch "only". I am so sorry for any misunderstanding that has accrued.
       I still need your info on camping and #'s that are going and will be camping so that I may pass the info on to Regional Landacrat , who is doing a wonderful job, in order for him to pass it on .
       So very sorry for any offense taken and Thank You so much for the friend that pointed this out to me.  That's what Family is for .

   Love to All,

   Kandace

                  It's nice to be Important ...But....It's more important to be nice...Ldy, Kandyce of Oakclyffe

  You see, in the final Analysis,...
  It was never between you and them...

                                      It's between You and God...