[Bordermarch] Twelfth Night

JACQUELIN LESLIE jacqueli_leslie at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 20 13:20:31 PST 2006

Il Danach and I will bring a cheese and meat tray. Please let us know if there is anything else we may do.

  Isabella

CatalinaDQuevedo at aol.com wrote:
  Greetings All!

Twelfth Night will be on Saturday, January 6th.

Doors will open at 10:00 a.m.
There will be fighting through out the day.

A sideboard luncheon of chili will be provided by Lord Santiago and Lady
Elizabeth at noon.

There will be a Baby Shower held for Lady Angelica at 2 p.m.

A King Cake will be passed around at 4 p.m. Who ever finds the baby Jesus'
will be King and Queen of
Rule Miss-Rule

Lord John the Sterling and Lady Asatriona inghean Padraig's Hand Fasting
will be at 4:30 p.m.

Court will immediately follow the Hand Fasting at 5 p.m.
Our Coastal Regional Seneschal will speak with us about the voting process
for the new Baron and Baroness after court. And then we will have feast.

There will be a table decorating contest, the theme will be International
Cultures. The winner will receive a gift certificate.

There will be board games for the children to play and for the adults a game
of Bells and Pillows.

All meat has already been donated so please bring vegetables, breads,
appetizer trays, desserts, drinks, etc.

Please post on the list what you intend to bring so that we may try to make
sure there is a nice variety of dishes. So far we have:
Egg noodles
Green beans
BBQ beans
Green rice
New potatoes
Punchbowl cake
Castle cake

The loan of some board games would be greatly appreciated.
And we are in need of donations of drinks, cheeses, crackers, summer
sausage, etc.

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact either
Lady Bianca or myself.

In service.........
M'Lady Catalina and Lady Bianca