[Bordermarch] Twelfth Night

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Dec 21 16:36:57 PST 2006

Thank you, Isabella and Il Danach,
Her Excellency has mentioned she needs hands at 10:00 A.M. (when the hall
opens) to help her team decorate the hall and the stage.  Folding tables and
chairs will need to be arranged, also.

In the kitchen, lining up the evening's variety of foods to be served on
that long, long counter is always a task to be delegated.  (Sorry, I can't
remember whether you've attended at this hall before.)  It is superbly rated
over the Terrell Park  room where the sink was and we kept the chilled foods
on a wooden shelf. This is a well organized kitchen with big pots to borrow,
etc. and a big refrig.

There is a tall "warmer oven" for hot foods brought early as well as a large
refrigerator for cold things.  Their big stove is available as well, and
plugs if we bring a few elec cookers.

It is advisable to bring one's own serving utensils, marked,  and one or two
absorbent dish towels.
I'll bring dish soap.

It usually takes a crew an hour or so after supper or closed court  to clean
the kitchen all spic and span again for the church.  Then the tables and
chairs need to be put back and the hall swept. All help is appreciated.
Many hands make light work.