[Bordermarch] New information

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 09:43:01 PST 2006

Greetings all,

  Well I have changed providers and I have a new home phone number and internet service. Phone number is 409-896-5206 and the fast internet service won't be up and running till Tuesday, February, 14th. I appologize for any inconvenience this has caused but it can't be any more inconvient than what it has been for me. Again, until Tuesday you may call if you need me. I am typing this on a very slooooooooooooooow dial up and I don't know how I ever used dial up before.

  Thank you for your patience,
  Therese d'Ivoire

  Theresa

  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess