[Bordermarch] ART SHOW at Texas Artist Museum in Port Arthur

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 08:20:59 PST 2006

Greetings Populas, A&S Champions, and friends of Bordermarch,

  I have received information from the Texas Artist Museum in Port Arthur, they are interested in having a show that will be a period presentation. I am working on details with them now and what I need from you are photos of some of your work to show them what we do. If you have work that I can take to show them that would be great also. Any and all arts are going to be represented in this show. Please let me know asap so I can get back with them. They have the month of July open this year and we have time to do some great work for the show. This is also their ArtSmart month and it would be a good way to get children involved with the types of art we do. Give them a little history also. I am looking forward to this and I hope you will be also. Guys don't think that if you only do metalwork, armor, or leather you are going to be left out. You are sadly mistaken I want everything. We may have to find some way to display armor and costumes but it will happen. So put your best art
 forward and I will be looking forward to seeing what you have to put in the show. Cooks guild you are not left out either I want the opening to have period food. So start planning a menu. Musicians tune up your instruments and make sure your vocal cords are well. We need you for the opening.

  This is a great way to build our population so lets show this community how many artists there are here and that we have fun doing what we do.

  Yours in Service,
  Therese d'Ivoire
  MoAS Barony Bordermarch

  Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  409-896-5206 - fax "call for connection"
  cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess