[Bordermarch] For Trumpeter if not to late

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 06:15:25 PDT 2006

Hello Phocas,
Tessa said you did not receive a lot for the Trumpeter. If you haven't printed yet you could put this notice about the workshop and also about the Show in July. I have also include a copy of the May A&S Report.
NEW - Potters Guild - Principal : HL Therese d'Ivoire (until one is elected)
Workshops will be scheduled for weekends and they will be posted on my website: www.oldearthcreations.com
I have the studio space with the equipment/tools. I also have the clay to purchase; $12.50 for a 25# bag and $22.00 for a 50# box. I will be holding guild meetings here and teach those who are interested. I am asking those who come to make a donation to the studio so I can pay the utilities for the work being fired. My space is small but there is lots of outdoor room to work. Planning Saturday/Sunday meetings, we will have the whole day/weekend to work if needed. There is even space if the fighters who wanted to come and use the space to practice once in a while. If you would send me your email I will put you on the notice list so you will receive an email reminder. Classes have been scheduled for this summer and it looks like the first meeting/work day will be Saturday, June 17th. There may be conflict for some on some weekends because of Castle work but we will start with whomever can come. Tessa; AmberLea; Geneva; Selina; Kandyce; Phocas; Elizabeth and EricS have all
 shown interest and some have sent notice of being here on the 17th, so we are off on a good start. Note: On the website I have listed other days that you can come and work if you would like. Just call and let me know you are coming.

SCA Art Show in July - Anyone who is putting work in the gallery for the July show or would be interested in teaching a 1 to 2 hour morning class to children one morning the second week of July, please contact me at 409-896-5206 and let me know. It is coming down to the wire and I do not want the Texas Artist Museum to think that we do not come through for a show. I will be calling those who have indicated the possibility of teaching a class that week to get a list of supplies. The museum is furnishing them so I need to get a list of what they need to buy. Your list should be what 1 child would need to do the project. Thank you, Therese d'Ivoire

Yours in Service,
Therese d'Ivoire

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
dba:  Old Earth Creations
     8255 Highway 105
     Beaumont, TX 77713
     409-896-5206 - home/call to connect to fax
     409-291-1502 - cell
http://www.oldearthcreations.com