[Bordermarch] For TAMS Demo,

Tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Jun 23 08:18:11 PDT 2006

A big SCA demo is in the works to inform and attract adults and their children through the arts community.  Our Cooks' Guild has been asked to prepare some sample period food tastings to present at the Texas Artist Museum Demo at their grand opening July 9 in Port Arthur.

The word through our MoAS HL Therese' de Ivorie now  is that our guild is not permitted to have a "food for sale" booth;  however, the museum would like to see some "tastings" available to the visitors.
In discussions, some of the cooks have pondered presenting small portions of pita chips with humus, quiche, peas porridge, or some tiny meat and veg kabobs, or baklava, and/or a fruit bread pudding.  These ideas are flexible.

A group  -at least seven people-  will be gone for the Coronation of Their soon-to-be Majesties Aaron 2 and Britta 2 during that museum opening weekend and will not be present to participate at the grand opening Demo.

What thinkest thou?  Who would be available to attend the Demo to take the food there if the foods were prepared ahead of time?
Our electric warmers and ice coolers would be available.  We need someone to take the foods, set up a sampling table, serve the samples, then clean up and pack.
Please respond to either Honorable Lady Therese' or HE Mistress Tessa or to Her Excellency Caitrin- Baroness of Bordermarch.

Thank you.