[Bordermarch] Castle Work Weekend Calendar

Richard and Debra armand_caitrin at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 30 15:31:36 PDT 2006

Here is the Castle Work Weekends Schedule

  Soon glorious Border Keep will once again be expanding, as our people gather several weekends over the Summer to plant more flowers and pile more stones!

  Bring your camping gear and meals, and TOOLS!  Even if you have no confidence in your own skills (like I do!) there is much to be done to prepare for
  our 29th year's Autumn Melees in November!

  The tentative schedule will be for the weekends of:

<<< JUNE >>>

  2 - 4

  16 - 18

  30 - JULY 2
  _______________________________________

  <<< JULY >>>

  Sunday 16 th. - Friday 21st.
  Vacation & Work @ the Castle

  21 - 23

  <<< AUGUST >>>

  11 - 13

  25 - 27
  _______________________________________

  <<< SEPTEMBER >>>

  Undetermined

  <<< OCTOBER >>>

  Undetermined

  <<< NOVEMBER >>>

  Undetermined

      If you can make all or some of the work weekends, please come and lend a hand, your help will be much appreciated.

     Thanks in Advance for Your Help,

     Armand & Caitrin