[Bordermarch] June Calendar now on the website

benliz benliz at gt.rr.com
Tue May 30 19:42:14 PDT 2006

Please don't let people think there is some kind of retirement party
happening ...
like, we are not feeding the masses or opening a bar tab or anything of the
sort.
Can't afford to.  Neither do we expect or want other folks to make one.
Please take off your "celebration" "retirement" remark from the June end
work weekend.

Thank you
Scrooge "If I don't save now, I sure won't have anything later.. ..."