[Bordermarch] Packages for Soldiers

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 21:47:19 PST 2006

Thank you, my dearest Elisabeth, for your part in letting our  servicemen
know they are in our thoughts and prayers as they are fighting for  our freedom.
In the box of things I brought to give you at Populace, I  forgot a bag of
chewing gum and some other treats.  I am glad I still have  a chance to bring
them to you at Melees.

Thank you also for your and Santiago's volunteering to coordinate  the
gate/troll booth at Melees.  See you there,

In service to my Barony of Bordermarch, the Coastal Region, my  Kingdom of
Ansteorra----and The Dream,

Valencia