[Bordermarch] Melees

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 19:32:12 PST 2006

Thanks so much for letting us know.  We have had many unforseen things happen to us in the past year so we totaly understand.  We will miss you both...

  Grace,
  Elisabeth

CatalinaDQuevedo at aol.com wrote:
  Unfortunately, due to work schedules, we will be unable to attend or help at
Melees. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone, especially those who
are organizing and working gate. It was our sincere intention to both attend
and work the entire weekend and are disappointed to have to miss. We hope the
event is a success and that everyone has a great time!

In Service to the Dream........
Catalina and Diego
Jayna and James Kibodeaux