[Bordermarch] Melees

Richard Barron richard0159 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 15:48:05 PST 2006

Hello Friends,
I have much regret to tell you that I will no longer be able to be present at Melees I will be having blood work and more tests ran. If you have not heard my heart is skipping and not providing the proper amount of blood to major parts of my body. A problem which I know I can get over in time. There is NO problem with the baby, he is very healthy. I will not be able to work gate or take my class that I was told I “had to take” hahaha. I am very sorry but doctor’s orders are bed rest and plenty of sleep. I am also on more medicine, grrrr, which makes me sleepy and not real coherent. Kendall has told me that if the doctor allows it we will be able to make a day trip on Saturday for a little while. I am so sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone, I have fought with the doctor and Kendall to allow me to still go. If any one needs to know any more feel free to call me or email me back. billiotkwhs at hotmail.com. Thanks for everything.

Angelica de Granada
Angel Billiot